Refresh Computers is looking for skilled and motivated talent to join our growing team!
We are seeking to fill two entry level full-time positions for our retail operation in Longwood.
• Intermediate knowledge of desktop operating systems (Microsoft Windows, MacOS)
• Intermediate knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Beginning/Intermediate knowledge of networked workstations
• Beginning/Intermediate knowledge of network devices (routers, firewalls, switches)
• Excellent communications/customer relationship skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Help desk experience a plus
• CompTIA A+ or N+ certifications a plus
• 1 to 3 years of computer repair experience
• Assist customers with questions or concerns.
• Assist customers to locate the appropriate product for their needs.
• Process and invoice point-of-sale and online transactions.
• Assist customers with issues or repairs related to their products.
• Diagnosing and recommending appropriate courses of action to resolve any technical issues.
• Repair customer’s products in a timely fashion and providing them with necessary informational updates along the way.
• Other duties would include wiping & reinstalling operating systems, removing viruses, and upgrading/adding computer components such as memory, hard drives, video cards, etc.
• Drive to customer locations for service appointments, be able to troubleshoot and be able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
• Responsible for balancing daily transactions, collecting payment and issuing receipts.
• Answering phones and assisting customers with informational assistance with directions, store hours, inventory check and product updates.
• Other general duties will include store organization, appearance, and cleanliness.
Desired Traits, Skills and Attributes:
• Customer service oriented
• Work well in a team environment
• Positive work attitude
• Honest & trustworthy
• Possess reliable transportation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work night and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school diploma or equivalent
Customer Service: 1 year
Technical Support: 1 year
CompTIA A+ certification
CompTIA N+ certification
Performance evaluation will given after 90-day probationary period.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.