- On the login page, highlight the dots representing the hidden password previously saved.
- Right-click and click on “Inspect”
- A bunch of coded text will be highlighted on the right side, inside the “Inspect” screen.
- Look for the phrase Type=”Password”
- Change the word Password to Text. Keep the quotations!
- Hit the Enter Key and the password will be revealed.
How to find a hidden previously saved password in Google Chrome, or why it’s not a good idea to allow just anyone to use your computer when you are logged in.